Planning for the future
We as business folk are surrounded by a myriad of ideas and often unnecessary fears. Which often create confusion and in extreme cases a ‘bunker mentality’
Our message in times of change is
"Be clear on what you need to do and why you need to do it"
As we get started some simple but important pointers:
• Don’t Panic - opportunity is always there you have to spend time looking.
• Always be prepared to engage with your customers and suppliers. They all have valuable insights.
• Don’t accept toxic behaviour in your business. It is destructive and the only outcome is damage to your business in the short, medium and long term.
• Leadership is key – there are many ways but the most successful leaders ‘value’ honesty and commitment. Don’t become autocratic as a style but remain ‘open’ and approachable
• Don’t slash investment – invest in what adds value, is measurable and creates opportunity.
• Value professional input - remember if you think using professionals is expensive, try using amateurs.
• Remember Change is the only business constant
If you need some help to find the next steps, give us a call, it’s amazing what is achieved by one conversation