To be truly excellent it is essential the measurement is made against customer needs. We specialise in aligning core activity to customer needs in a variety of ways but as a summary include the following:
- Quality assurance and Quality control.
- Clear process supported by complaint policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Visual Management benefits and system design.
- Efficiency measurement based on increasing customer satisfaction and reduced Turnaround Time (TAT).
- Right first time approach to all activity.
- Training and understanding of both the internal and external customer needs.
- Layouts and equipment of both service and manufacturing business.
- Health and safety how its implementation increasing effectivity and efficiency.
- Cost modelling – either standard cost or activity based costing.
- Reporting systems and 'intelligent' I.T. to increase competitive advantage.
- Training - Management and team training.
- Organisational realignment - change is the only constant and operationally your business has to be Lean and Agile at all times.
- Implementation - Understanding, explaining and implementing complex supply requirements.
- Contract negotiation and effective purchasing.
- Performance measure - Key performance indicators (KPI) and 'lean Management' techniques.
In summary we take what you have and develop it into what you need.